Riche mécène, lecteur inspiré, tu peux t'offrir la joie de me faire un don.

samedi 30 octobre 2010

I wonder.

I wonder how Time Square is now, after all this time;
and I'm thinking of Chris, under the snow, is he still tryin' to avoid the flakes?
I wonder how the years went by, and I am trying to figure out,
why, you know, how we did, after all this time, to survive all that shit,
and I know, I know, you know?
I know.
I know that we gave our best, and went by, stole a lot of shit from the grocery store, and we did our best, to not damage the world around, but still we did,
and I kind of sometimes miss us,
I do not know what it is that we went through, and I cannot call any name for that, maybe,
it
is
called living.
And I also wonder what happened, and I miss us, and I know we are a
memory
already,
and I
am
letting
that go.